Danny Briere talked about Sunday’s game one, and the Flyers playoff performance.
The Flyers braved the flying fists, crosschecks, and girly taunts by shameless, pouting Penguins star Sidney Crosby for an 8-4 victory on Sunday.
Mike Milbury Says ‘There’s A Little Punk’ In Sid Crosby, And Coach Bylsma Should ‘Take Off His Skirt’
Former coach Mike Milbury has some harsh words for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Few rivalries in all of sports can rival the one between the Flyers and Penguins. That was evident again on Sunday in Philadelphia’s 6-4 win over Pittsburgh.
Scott Hartnell scored his second goal of the game with less than 1 second left in overtime to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 3-2 win over the Penguins on Sunday.
Martin Brodeur made 18 saves for his 650th career victory and Ilya Kovalchuk had a goal and two assists to help the New Jersey Devils beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 on Sunday night.
Eric Wellwood scored less than a minute after Philadelphia coach Peter Laviolette called a timeout to give his players an earful, and Ilya Bryzgalov made 34 saves, leading the Flyers to a 1-0 victory over the Washington Capitals on Sunday night.
Another early goal was enough for Flyers coach Peter Laviolette to rip into his players. It worked.
The Flyers are in trouble. They’ve lost five of their last six, and nine of their last 14.
The Flyers lost to the Red Wings 4-3 on Sunday night. For Detroit, it was a historical 20th consecutive win on home ice, equaling the NHL mark first set by the Boston Bruins during the 1929-30 season, and then matched by the Flyers in 1976.
Flyers coach Peter Laviolette is known as a tough coach who is not afraid to let his players or the refs know exactly how he feels.
Tyler Seguin scored the decisive goal in a shootout and the Boston Bruins beat the Philadelphia Flyers 6-5 on Sunday.
Jaromir Jagr’s injury forced the Philadelphia Flyers to adjust their power play.
It worked just fine without him.
The Flyers have won three straight games at home against various teams, and they are starting Sergei Bobrovsky (7-0-0 against the Islanders) in net tonight.
Zolnierczyk says being on a team with so many fellow rookies does help the transition to pro play.
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...