Chris discusses the Wisconsin recall election and polls that say Americans are more divided now than any time in recent history. He talks to Kevin Bleyer, a writer for the Daily Show about his book, Me, The People, Congressman Pete Sessions about the 2012 Congressional elections, and Andrew Blum, author of his new book, Tubes: A Journey to the Center of the Internet.
Chris examines President Obama’s evolving position on gay marriage, details the settlement in the Duck Boat case and residents in Northampton fighting to block cell phone towers. He talks to Congressman Pete Sessions about the economy and the upcoming elections in November.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...