“Harlem Shake” is the latest viral hit around the web. Former Philadelphia and Penn grad Jayson Musson is sampled on the song “Harlem Shake” by Brooklyn DJ and producer Baauer.
On Oct. 30 around 9:18 a.m., police were called to the Pepsi Company Bottling Plant at 3501 Gov. Printz Boulevard in Wilmington for a robbery in progress.
A locally produced entry for a Super Bowl television commercial contest has been pulled by its producers even though it went viral on the web.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown