Pennsylvania Voter ID
The American Civil Liberties Union is asking Pennsylvania officials to immediately change what it says is false information for first-time voters on its Spanish-language voter-information website.
The Department of State spent millions in federal tax dollars educating voters on the voter ID law, only to have to revise ads after a judge blocked the law for November.
Voting rights advocates want to use November 6th to test the real world impact of the law on voters.
The parties in the voter ID case presented closing arguments yesterday, closing two full days of testimony before the Commonwealth Court on the accessibility of voter IDs, after the state Supreme Court asked the judge to reconsider his decision not to block the law.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...