Pennsylvania State University
The list is in, and Penn State made the cut.
At Penn State, auditor general Jack Wagner (photo) says, the president is not only a voting member but also sits as the secretary, setting the agenda for meetings.
One question that has lingered since the release is why the former FBI director had access to e-mails and other evidence that the attorney general did not.
Reaction to the Freeh report, at least among those with a special interest in it, is rather consistent: shock but no surprise.
Brian Black’s book also looks at how oil is portrayed in media — from muckracking journalism to “The Beverly Hillbillies.”
A letter sent by Penn State’s president to tens of thousands of new and prospective students at the university acknowledges the turmoil raised by the alleged child sex abuse scandal but calls on them to show the high moral character that Penn State would rather be known for.
Former Governor Rendell, during his first conference call with state capitol reporters since leaving office, deflected questions about Governor Tom Corbett’s criticisms.
College web pages are widely inaccessible to blind students at 183 colleges surveyed and many have no centralized way to ensure that online courses comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All