Chris awaits tommorrow’s report on gun violence from Vice-President Joe Biden, he reviews the weekends NFL playoff matchups and the Golden Globe awards, and he explains the evolution from the Obamacare mandate to a mandate “plus.” He also talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna about the fight to raise the debt ceiling.
Members of a state Senate committee will have their chance to question Corbett administration officials about their plan to privatize the management of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
Democrats in the state legislature are fuming at word that the Corbett administration now plans to award a contract to a British firm to take over management of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
If you played a Cash 5 lottery ticket at a supermarket in Northeast Philadelphia, check your tickets, you could be a lot richer.
A holiday TV tradition in Pennsylvania is changing this year. The Pennsylvania Lottery’s “12 Days of Christmas” commercial, which originally aired in 1992, has been revamped.
Governor Tom Corbett’s spokesman disputes the claims of Democrats who say that adding games like Keno to the Lottery’s line-up would require an act of the legislature.
If you purchased tickets for Wednesday night’s Powerball lottery in Bucks County, check your tickets, you could be $50 million dollars richer.
Minority Democrats in the Pennsylvania legislature say Governor Tom Corbett needs to be more open about his effort to privatize the management of the state Lottery.
Tonight’s Powerball drawing is worth an estimated $550-million annuity or $325-million for the cash payout.
The administration has now completed its “due diligence” phase and will begin evaluating the bidders’ business plans. Governor Corbett says privatizing Lottery management is still not a certainty.
Despite concern about expanding competition from casinos, the Pennsylvania Lottery set another sales record in the 2011-12 fiscal year.
As expected, the Corbett administration has put out a call to firms that would be interested in running the operations of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
This coming Tuesday night’s “Mega Millions” lottery jackpot has reached what’s being reported as an American record cash jackpot of almost $260 million.
Changes are coming to the Powerball lottery game later this month, including a hike in ticket prices.
The Powerball pool of white balls will shrink from 39 to 35, increasing the odds of winning. Ticket prices will rise from $1 to $2.
- Council Wants To Give A Break To Homeowners Appealing Tax Assessments
- Non-Conventional Housing Forum At Academy Of Natural Sciences
- Coalition Of Lawyers Plegde To Serve Low-Income Families
- FDA Regulations Change Sun Screen Packaging
- What's Cooking on 1060: Memorial Day Grilling Tips, New Book About Cheese
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence