Pennsylvania Liquor Sales
The Senate hearings come more than a month after the House passed its version of a privatization bill.
A spokesman for Governor Corbett says he’s pleased, even though the committee made significant changes to his proposal.
Governor Tom Corbett is reaffirming his commitment to full privatization of liquor sales in Pennsylvania.
Gov. Tom Corbett says his plan to auction 1,200 wine and liquor store licenses and open beer and wine sales to a broad array of retailers would commit the proceeds to education.
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists