Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
Chris dicusses Ron Paul’s electibility and the continuing attacks on Mitt Romney by the other Republican candidates. He talks to Actor and Travel Writer Andrew McCarthy about his appearance at the Philadelphia travel show and Comedian/Travel Channel Host Bert Kreischer about his upcoming shows at Helium Comedy Club
The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board has voted to increase prices on several hundred items.
KYW’s Michelle Durham reports on the disagreement among Pennsylvania leaders on whether changing the system of liquor sales in the state is a good idea.
KYW’s John McDevitt reports that workers at Pennsylvania liquor stores are, perhaps obviously, against privatization. But so are some private-sector beer retailers who might be drawn into the wine business.
KYW’s Michelle Durham reports that one South Jersey wine retailer is keeping a sharp eye on what is happening across the Delaware River.
If Pa. House Bill 11 becomes law, wine could be sold by some beer distributors. Is that a good thing? KYW’s John McDevitt reports that it depends whom you ask.
A spokeswoman for the Liquor Control Board says the agency has been requiring more use of metal detectors by nuisance bars in recent years.
After receiving numerous complaints, the Pennsylvania’s Liquor Control Board pulls an online ad meant to warn young adults about the links between heavy drinking and rape.
The state Liquor Control Board has quietly launched a pilot program that will allow Pennsylvania residents to have wine and spirits sold through the agency’s website delivered to their doors.
The wine kiosk program was plagued with problems, mostly as a result of malfunctioning machines. Then the LCB ended up in a contract dispute with the manufacturer of the kiosks.
With the program floundering due to a host of problems, Pennsylvania’s auditor general says the Liquor Control Board needs to make dramatic improvements to its wine kiosks in supermarkets – or pull the plug on the experiment.
Pennsylvania’s wine kiosk program appears to be on life support after another major outlet has pulled the plug on its participation.
Chris reviews last night’s Iowa Republican Presidential debate with a variety of guests and talks to CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Eagles preseason opener against the Ravens.
This time it is a dispute between the LCB and the manufacturer of the automated vending machines.
With its fate as a state agency threatened like never before, the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board is reporting record numbers for the just-concluded fiscal year.
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- 3 On Your Side: Target & Facebook Launch Cartwheel Savings Feature
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...