Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
By Jim Donovan: Even though it’s been a very mild winter there are a lot of people in our region that are still struggling to pay their heating bills. With that in mind, I just […]
Police say they are frustrated because the mother could have taken advantage of the state’s “safe haven” law, but information about the law may not be reaching desperate mothers.
Three care managers at the Quadrangle Nursing Home in Haverford are charged with abusing a demetia patient after the women’s family hid a secret video camera in her room.
Officials of Keystone Mercy Health Plan and Ameri-Health Mercy Health Plan are acknowledging that a portable computer hard drive containing personal information of some 280,000 Medicaid clients in this region has been lost.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Patients Remember Doctor Killed In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion