Pennsylvania Attorney General
Abraham, like Ed Rendell, has enjoyed a high profile in both the City of Philadelphia and its vote-rich suburbs.
Philadelphia district attorney Seth Williams has created a new task force designed speficially to weed out public corruption in the city.
First and perhaps foremost, the grand jury skewers the process used by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to determine the suitability of applicants for casino licenses.
The state Senate Judiciary Committee has recommended Senate approval of western Pennsylvania prosecutor Linda Kelly to be the state’s next attorney general.
Abraham, the first female DA in Philadelphia history, served in that office from 1991 until January 2010.
The lawsuit seeks full restitution for the customers and aims to prevent the defendants from doing business in the state as locksmiths or home improvement contractors.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...