Penn State Sex Scandal
Bill O’Brien’s second day as Penn State’s new leader included a standing ovation after being introduced at a basketball game, and his first meeting with his new players.
Several of Jerry Sandusky’s alleged victims are expected to testify at Tuesday’s preliminary hearing. A local psychology expert offers insight on the emotional issues the victims could experience on the witness stand.
“It is unprecedented. Myself and those who work with me have never actually done anything like this. But we weren’t completely unprepared,” said Jim Koval, spokesman for the Pennsylvania court system.
A sleepy country town better known for fly fishing than courtroom drama takes center stage Tuesday for a face-to-face encounter between a disgraced Penn State coach and the young men who say he sexually assaulted them as children in showers and campus locker rooms.
A southwestern Pennsylvania race track and casino is putting its relationship with Hall of Fame running back Franco Harris on hiatus for comments he made in support of ousted Penn State coach Joe Paterno.
The former Penn State assistant football coach at the heart of a massive sex scandal said he showered with young boys and hugged them but called the allegedly criminal contact “horseplay.”
Sports bars in Philadelphia were filled with Penn State fans – fans who say they are ready to move past the sex scandal.
The man who built Penn State into a national power is gone, replaced — for the moment — by chaos.
On Friday, Scott Paterno, the son of Joe Paterno released the following statement.
Late Thursday night, Penn State athletics announced assistant coach Mike McQueary will not be in attendance for Saturday’s game against Nebraska because of concerns for his safety following multiple threats.
Penn State says assistant coach Mike McQueary won’t coach the Nittany Lions on Saturday because “multiple threats” have been made against him.
Former Penn State lineman and Arizona Cardinals starting left tackle Levi Brown says that the legacy of Joe Paterno seems ruined by the circumstances surrounding the coach’s departure.
Penn State President Graham Spanier, one of the nation’s longest-serving college presidents, was ousted Wednesday in the wake of a child sex abuse scandal involving the school’s football program that authorities suggested wasn’t taken seriously by university officials.
A crowd gathered outside Penn State football coach Joe Paterno’s home last night to show their support amid a tumultuous sex abuse scandal that has rocked the university.
The recent sex scandal involving Penn State University’s former football coach, athletic director and administrator has initiated several online petitions to oust the university’s president, Graham Spanier.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...