Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal
Defense attorney Joe Amendola on Tuesday asked Judge John Cleland for two more weeks, saying lead appeals lawyer Norris Gelman had a heart attack and open-heart surgery.
Former Penn State president Graham Spanier is free on $125,000 unsecured bail after being arraigned on charges related to the child sex abuse case of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
Former Penn State president Graham Spanier was charged Thursday with hushing up child molestation allegations against Jerry Sandusky, making him the third school official to be accused of crimes in the alleged cover-up.
The Corrections Department announced Wednesday that Sandusky was transferred to Greene State Prison after being evaluated at a facility outside Harrisburg.
A small group of people rallied on Saturday to show support for a man whose sexual-abuse claims triggered the investigation of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
Jerry Sandusky is now a state prison inmate after his transfer from the Centre County jail.
Aaron Fisher was described in court records as Victim 1. He’s speaking out on television Friday.
Few cases have grabbed the attention of the public and the media like the sex abuse trial of Jerry Sandusky, turning the suspect into a convicted criminal and his attorney into a bit of legal celebrity.
Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky asked a judge on Thursday to overturn his child sexual abuse convictions and grant him a new trial, claiming his lawyers lacked sufficient time to prepare and the statute of limitations for some charges had expired.
A 22-year-old man claims in a new lawsuit that Jerry Sandusky fondled him at a summer camp on the Penn State University campus in 2005.
S&P announced the change Monday, saying expenses related to the Sandusky matter have also contributed to financial uncertainty.
The State Employees’ Retirement System notified Sandusky he will no longer receive his $59,000 annual pension following his conviction and sentence in the child sexual abuse scandal.
The letters were released Thursday by Judge John Cleland, two days after he sentenced the former Penn State assistant coach to at least 30 years in prison for 45 counts of child sexual abuse.
Jerry Sandusky’s lawyer says that Sandusky will fight to keep his $59,000 annual pension.
More than three months after his child sex abuse conviction in a case that rocked Penn State University, former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky was sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison.
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...