Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal
A young man who testified at the child sex abuse trial of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky last summer is suing him, his charity and the university.
Al Pacino will play Joe Paterno in a movie about the late Penn State football coach.
A spokesman for the organization said Thursday it won’t spend the money before a third-party administrator is appointed, and until then the money is being held in an independent account it doesn’t control.
Jerry Sandusky is expected to appear inside a central Pennsylvania courtroom for a hearing about whether his lawyers had enough time to prepare for trial.
Bill O’Brien is staying at Penn State.
The small group of business owners and Penn State alumni surrounding Governor Tom Corbett, (R) Pennsylvania, at his press conference Wednesday afternoon supported his lawsuit against the NCAA.
Pennsylvania’s governor says he intends to file a federal antitrust lawsuit against the NCAA in an effort to overturn what he said were “harsh penalties” against Penn State because of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
Gov. Tom Corbett said Tuesday he plans to sue the NCAA in federal court over sanctions imposed against Penn State in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal.
Since Tom Corbett became governor, polls showed that many Pennsylvania voters questioned why Penn State pedophile Jerry Sandusky wasn’t arrested sooner, while Corbett was running the Sandusky investigation.
Former Penn State president Graham Spanier will collect nearly $3.3 million from the university, despite being fired and charged this month with felonies in connection with the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse case.
Two former high-ranking Penn State officials want to delay their preliminary hearings on charges they concealed child sexual abuse allegations against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
The Task Force on Child Protection calls for, essentially, a complete rewrite of Pennsylvania’s child services law.
Former Penn State University president Graham Spanier, facing perjury charges in the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse investigation, wants a judge to dismiss the charges against him.
Judge Thomas Gavin’s ruling comes after a hearing Friday at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte.
Pennsyvlania auditor general Jack Wagner has issued his final report on the need for reform at Penn State University in the wake of the Sandusky scandal.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...