Penn State-Hershey Children’s Hospital
Student organizers of the annual Penn State dance marathon say they’ve raised $12.37 million for pediatric cancer research and care, shattering last year’s record by nearly $1.7 million.
It was a record-setting weekend of twisting and shaking at Penn State this weekend.
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life