Two pedestrians were injured after being struck by a vehicle in Gloucester Township.
There’s been a lot of talk about a new ramp for pedestrians and bicyclists to access the Ben Franklin Bridge and now theDRPA is designing one.
Two people were hospitalized after being struck by an out-of-control car on a Camden County street early Monday morning.
Delaware State Police are currently investigating a serious motor vehicle accident that involved two pedestrians being struck in Wilmington.
The end of daylight saving meant time to turn the clock back an hour.
As Philadelphia today hosts the big bike race, city officials are in the midst of a battle over adding new bicycle-only lanes to some Center City streets.
The beautiful weather has more diners seeking sidewalk tables and more restaurants putting them out – sometimes at the expense of pedestrians.
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia