A pedestrian died after being struck by a car in Montgomery County late Monday night.
A pedestrian has been killed after being struck by a car near a Wawa in Broomall.
A pedestrian died after being struck by a car in East Oak Lane early Friday morning.
A pedestrian was struck by a car and injured in Gloucester Township on Wednesday.
A man is in critical condition after being struck by a car in Bensalem on Friday night.
Two teenagers are dead after being struck by a car in Delaware County.
An 88-year-old Atlantic City woman was struck by a cab and then a jitney on SaturdAn elderly Atlantic County woman was killed after being struck by two vehicles Saturday afternoon, police said.
A teenager is in critical condition after being struck by a car while trying to cross a Wilmington road.
A pedestrian was killed after being struck by a car on Interstate 95 late Monday evening.
One person is dead after a fatal pedestrian collision with a southbound Amtrak train in Delaware.
Police are investigating a possible hit and run accident in North Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
A pedestrian is in critical condition after being struck by a car that ended up going into the Delaware River early Friday morning.
Philadelphia police arrested a driver after they say he struck a pedestrian and tried to flee the scene early Wednesday morning.
A pedestrian died after being struck by a car in Gloucester County early Monday morning.
An accident at 17th and Spring Garden early Saturday morning left one person injured.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion