A pedestrian was seriously injured after she was struck by a car in Newark, Delaware on Sunday afternoon.
The accident happened on Friday around 5:17 p.m. when a pedestrian was crossing the southbound lanes of State Highway 42 (Black Horse Pike) at Whitman Drive.
Police received multiple calls about a pedestrian hit near the intersection of Heather Road and Ocean Avenue.
Police say the crash happened at 1:18 a.m. Saturday when the woman and her boyfriend were working on her car, which may have been having a mechanical issue.
Police in Lindenwald, New Jersey, say an unidentified pedestrian was struck by a car and killed early Sunday morning while crossing the Whitehorse Pike near Gibbsboro Road.
Police in Radnor Township are investigating an accident that sent two 15-year-old school children to area hospitals this morning.
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder