Bump lets you transfer photos, files and video between devices – including Android phones and iDevices – by just bumping them together. (like the Samsung Galaxy!)
The PC looks to be nearing the end of its road, if recent sales figures are to be believed.
We’ve heard a lot about hacking, with Apple admitting some of its corporate computers have been breached and the finger pointed at the Chinese government for attacks on other companies in the U.S., but it’s not just big business at risk.
Microsoft this morning is taking the wraps off the newest version of Windows.
It’s the PC’s answer to Apple’s Macbook Air, the ultrabook, designed to be lighter and thinner than traditional laptops. But sales have been slim as well.
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta
- Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,...