If you’re saving for retirement in a 401K, you have a new option to consider thanks to the ‘fiscal cliff’ deal.
Chris reviews the battles over the past two weeks regarding the fiscal cliff, the Hurricane Sandy relief package, and the shakeup Corey Booker is causing in New Jersey. He talks to CSN Philly’s Ray Didinger on the Eagles search for their next head coach, Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup about the increase in the payroll tax and President Obama’s selection of Chuck Hagel’s selection as Secretary of Defense.
I hate to break it to you, but the holiday is over and I’m not talking about New Years.
Chris reacts to the accusations of child molestation surrounding Daily News Columnist Bill Conlin and President Obama fighting with House Republicans over and extension of the payroll tax cuts.
Chris talks to Congressman Pat Meehan about the House decision not to vote on the payroll tax extension. He discusses Mitt Romney’s handling of his Presidential campaign, the scandal brewing at Philadelphia Traffic Court, and restaraunt owners in the city using tips to buy their credit card transaction fees.
Chris relives the Eagles loss last night in Seattle and talks to Beasley Reece about it. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday and assesses Newt Gingrich’s assertion that he is now the front-runner for the Republican nomination.
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing