Midway through his trial late last year, Paul Vangore pleaded guilty to three felony counts of criminal solicitation to commit kidnapping with the intent to cause bodily injury.
Defense attorney Francis Recchuiti argued that his client, Paul Vangore, is not a flight risk or a threat to the community, his wife, or the alleged victims in the case.
An Abington businessman accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill the man he believed was having an affair with his wife and two of his friends is headed back to court next week, looking for lower bail.
The Montgomery County District Attorney announced the arrest of a local sandwich shop owner for allegedly soliciting a hit man.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia