The Boston Celtics will play at the TD Garden for the first time Friday night since the events of the Boston Marathon.
The Boston Celtics handed the Sixers their 9th lost in 10 games, 109-101, Tuesday night.
Kevin Garnett scored 19 points, Jeff Green added 16, and the Boston Celtics won the back end of a home-and-home with Philadelphia, beating the 76ers 92-79 on Saturday night.
The Celtics handled the Heat rather easily during the regular season going 3-1. The Heat won in the second game of the season while the Celtics took the latter three, but with one of those was a meaningless contest at the end of the season when playoff seeding had already been set.
Paul Pierce had some complimentary things to say about the Sixers.
A win in Boston in Game 5 on Monday night would put the Philadelphia 76ers in the driver’s seat in their Eastern Conference semifinal series with the Celtics.
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million