A Facebook group has been formed to offer help to storm victims in central and upper Bucks County, one of the hardest hit areas of the Delaware Valley.
Each push up means a donation for the Wounded Warrior Project, an organization that helps injured men and women in the military. The event raised over $250,000 nationwide last year.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals