Jon Bon Jovi is slated to be on hand when Gov. Chris Christie signs New Jersey’s drug overdose prevention bill into law Thursday.
A second-grade teacher has been fired for insubordination and inappropriate behavior, including urinating in his northern New Jersey classroom.
The Senator is expected to make the official announcement from Paterson on Friday.
The Passaic River is receding but the mayor Jeffery Jones says several thousand people have not been able to return to their homes and businesses.
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...