A judge denied Penn State’s request to throw out a law suit filed by Mike McQueary.
Penn State’s trustees are debating the university’s own investigation into how top administrators handled reports about Jerry Sandusky showering with children more than a decade ago.
Penn State University made the news this week, and trustee Anthony Lubrano plans to keep the school there.
Nike co-founder Phil Knight has issued a statement blasting the Freeh report’s characterization of Penn State coach Joe Paterno in the child sex abuse scandal involving assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
Former Penn State President Graham Spanier is now allowed to have contact with university trustees and potential witnesses against him in his trial.
Two Pennsylvania congressmen want the NCAA to restore football scholarships taken away from Penn State as part of sanctions for the child sex abuse scandal involving retired assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
Al Pacino will play Joe Paterno in a movie about the late Penn State football coach.
Former Penn State president Graham Spanier is free on $125,000 unsecured bail after being arraigned on charges related to the child sex abuse case of former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
A new Catholic center on the Penn State campus is being dedicated to Sue Paterno, wife of veteran Penn State football coach Joe Paterno.
Penn State’s costs for legal fees, consultants and public relations firms hired to help deal with the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal have reached nearly $17 million, the university said in an online report that it updates regularly.
Joe Paterno’s widow, Sue, and other members of her family will attend Penn State’s season opener Saturday against Ohio.
In light of the sanctions against Penn State University and its football program, an independent Penn State University bookstore is selling controversial t-shirts that target the NCAA.
Change up your routine a bit by attending one of these upcoming fall events in Philadelphia.
Gov. Tom Corbett says he wants assurances that Penn State won’t spend any tax dollars on the $60 million fine levied by the NCAA.
Local high school football players who were considering Penn State now say they’re no longer interested.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...