Patco High Speed Line
Patco’s Tim Ireland says the riders have spoken, and the rail operator listened.
The agency has also concluded its lengthy process to codify new ethics policies and eliminate perks like free EZ Passes.
Two suspects Eighteen-year-old Timothy Williams and 23-year-old Steven Wiles are under arrest in connection with an attack at the PATCO station at 8th and Market Streets on January, 2nd.
“We recovered the gun, we recovered some of the clothing worn in crimes that have some blood stains on them. We’ll be sending them to the lab for analysis,” Cherry Hill police lieutenant William Kushina said.
Starting today, riders on the PATCO high speed line will find it easier to use the electronic fare-paying system that’s now in place.
Regular service has resumed on the PATCO high speed line, after an early morning fire on Saturday in Camden’s City Hall station temporarily halted trains to and from Philadelphia.
Board members instructed top managers to look into the idea at the suggestion of commissioner John Dougherty, who has been pushing the plan for months.
Faced with budgetary deadlines and threats of financial repercussions from Wall Street, the Delaware River Port Authority voted Wednesday to allow $1 bridge toll increases to take effect as scheduled next July.
Commuters hoping for a break on pending toll hikes and PATCO fare increases will just have to wait a while longer for an answer.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All