You can probably name quite a few movies set in Philadelphia, but you probably wouldn’t be as quick to name the number of music videos filmed in the City of Brotherly Love. Here’s a short list to help jog your memory.
Day one of Jay-Z’s Made In America Festival seemed like a huge success despite overcrowding, and long lines for bathrooms, beer and pretty much anything else. On the plus side, it was probably the most racially integrated summer festival yet, and therefore was more of a microcosm of America than most festivals. It’s hard to imagine anyone other than Jay-Z pulling such a diverse audience, or creating such a diverse bill.
The event aims to “embody the American spirit,” but many of the performers also embody Philadelphia’s spirit.
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta