Cherry Hill Council members have passed an ordinance Monday night that will ban smoking in any Township-owned area.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A new city bridge will be open to the public as of next Sunday, Oct. 20th. The Schuylkill River Parks Connector Bridge, a 95-foot-long structure that connects the Schuylkill Banks to Schuylkill […]
According to one social media network, Rittenhouse Square is among the top 20 most popular parks in the United States.
Lucky for us, there are more than a few places near Philly to see those autumn leaves in all their glory—and before they go up in smoke on that totally illegal bonfire in your neighbor’s backyard.
“Every rec center open, every library open, every park open, every pool open this summer,” he said.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie announced a plan to begin privatization of the state’s park system in an attempt to bridge an operating deficit now pegged at some $31 million.
It’s been decades since a park opened along Philadelphia’s Delaware River waterfront, but the opening of “Washington Avenue Green” at Pier 53 is the first step in what looks to be a long reclamation project.
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta