The Philadelphia Parking Authority, now four years into using on-street electronic kiosks in Center City and University City, has no immediate plans to extend them into neighborhoods.
Part of the school district bailout that the mayor plans is an increase in the cost of parking on the street in Center City and University City. Rates will go up by 50-cents.
The Philadelphia Parking Authority has approved a $1 surcharge for all cab rides in the city. The new surcharge means customers who step into a cab will be charged $1 even before your ride begins.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...