Paris Hilton and her perfume maker slapped competitor, International Perfume Palace Inc., with a lawsuit for violating their trademark. But can you patent or trademark a scent?
Trayvon Martin’s family has filed an application for a trademark, but what does the family have to show in order to trademark the slogan “I am Trayvon”?
Take a look at some celebrity fans watching basketball.
Video: Paris Hilton was banned Wednesday from two Wynn resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, and her boyfriend was dismissed as a nightclub partner following their arrests in a vehicle that police said reeked of […]
Paris Hilton is involved in yet another legal controversy.
Video: Paris Hilton was detained by authorities outside the World Cup Stadium in Port Elizabeth for marijuana possession.
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta