Chris analyzes how he thinks Republicans need to adjust their presence inside of popular culture to win future elections and Marco Rubio’s answer to a question on the age of the earth. He talks to CBS Military Analyst Mike Lyons about the tensions in the Middle East, Tom McGrath from the Philly Post, Actor Charles Grodin and hosts the Piazza Pet of the Week.
Chris discusses all the efforts to save Hostess and Twinkies, the free stuff people are able to find to make it though tough times and the uproar caused by Wal-mart and Target opening on Thanksgiving night. He also talks to Comedian Dom Irrera in advance of his shows at Helium Comedy Club this week.
Mitt’s terrible foreign trip isn’t just bad press and a campaign stumble. In diplomacy gaffes, missteps, and offenses have real consequences for our national security and the peace and stability of the world.
Chris talks to Kansas City Television Reporter Diane Cho about the devastating tornado in Joplin Missouri, Inquirer Reporter and Crime Guy George Anastasia about the latest Philadelphia Mafia arrests and Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick, just back from his tour of Guantanamo Bay.
- Study: Fewer Students Enrolling In College
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...