Researchers found that patients who had non-drug treatments for pain such as relaxation training, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, music or aromatherapy reported and average of 50% reduction in their pain levels.
Three types of ‘patients’ turn to doctors for pain medication: those who are in pain, those who are addicted to the drugs and those who are filling prescriptions only to sell the drugs on the street.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals