The regular season of the NBA has come to a close and the playoffs are here. See the official schedule of games and seedings.
Basketball great Larry Bird’s son has been arrested after police say he tried to run over his ex-girlfriend with a car.
Roy Hibbert had 16 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Indiana Pacers to an 88-69 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night.
Philadelphia played without guard Jrue Holiday, who sat out with a sprained left foot.
Philadelphia will play Friday night at Indiana without its leading scorer, guard Jrue Holiday.
LeBron James had 29 points, eight rebounds and seven assists, and the Miami Heat beat the New York Knicks 106-94 on Wednesday night to win the Eastern Conference first-round series in five games.
Anthony vowed after the team’s latest first-round ouster that things will change. And soon.
Baron Davis left Game 4 of the Knicks’ opening round match-up with the Heat with an apparently serious knee injury.
The Knicks defeat the Heat 89-87 to force Game 5 and snapped their 13-game playoff losing streak.
LeBron James scored 32 points, including eight straight to start the fourth quarter and break open the game, and the Miami Heat took a 3-0 lead, sending the New York Knicks to an NBA postseason-record 13th straight loss, 87-70 on Thursday night.
Amar’e Stoudemire and Iman Shumpert are sidelined. Jeremy Lin isn’t back yet. So where are the Knicks supposed to find enough offense to compete with Miami?
The short-handed Knicks could really, really use a healthy Jeremy Lin on the court in their first-round playoff series against Miami. Emphasis on healthy.
The Knicks sounded hopeful about Jeremy Lin’s return — and that was before Monday night’s debacle.
This much was certain: Amar’e Stoudemire’s hand was cut so severely that doctors and paramedics were summoned, drops of blood stained the carpet and a piece of glass in the door to a fire-extinguisher case needed to be replaced.
The Knicks were dealt a blow on the scoreboard and to their roster as Iman Shumpert was carried off the court. The Knicks were defeated by the Heat 100-67 in Game 1.
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...