Philadelphia City Controller Alan Butkovitz was an early winner as ballots from the Pennsylvania primary election are being tallied.
Lt. Thomas Shumaker says the animals included turtles, potbellied pigs, chickens, exotic birds, ducks, cats and dogs.
Brenda Heist, the Lancaster County woman who resurfaced in Florida last month 11 years after she disappeared, talked to Doctor Phil McGraw in an interview broadcasted Monday on CBS3.
Results for both Pennsylvania and New Jersey were fairly consistent with the national list of the most popular names.
Celebrate Memorial Day at one of these local parades and events.
Former U.S. Rep. Joe Sestak told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he won’t run for governor next year but is strongly considering a rematch against Republican Sen. Pat Toomey in 2016.
At least five Pennsylvania state-owned universities are now allowing guns on campus after the state’s lawyers concluded that an outright ban on weapons was likely unconstitutional.
Two winners on opposite sides of the state will be sharing a $500,000 jackpot.
A dairy company is voluntarily recalling ice cream produced in Winston-Salem and distributed to 10 states that don’t identify possible allergens because the product is packed in the wrong containers.
Officials say Jones is among the Philadelphia Police Department’s most wanted fugitives.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is considering whether to invalidate a portion of the state constitution that requires judges to retire by the end of the year once they turn 70.
Chris May has this 3 On Your Side warning about the new high that may be growing in the garden.
A transgender student in central Pennsylvania will be allowed to wear a boy’s colors to next month’s graduation ceremony but will be identified by his female name, a resolution the American Civil Liberties Union said Monday doesn’t go far enough.
Messiah students and staff have to sign a “community covenant” promising to avoid homosexual behavior, as well as premarital sex.
On Thursday, WPHT’s Dom Giordano spoke to Deb Beck, President of Drug and Alcohol Services Providers of Pennsylvania, about why she is against privatization.
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Sex Offender Charged For Allegedly Having Child Porn In Delaware
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta