On Tuesday, Pennsylvania Turnpike officials celebrated the opening of the highway’s newest interchange, finally connecting Route 29 in Great Valley, Chester County with Interstate 76. But even as that $60 million project opens, the turnpike is facing renewed criticism of its finances.
The accident happened around 4:30 a.m. on the PA Turnpike westbound near Gravel Hill Road in Bucks County.
Have you ever noticed a big truck riding your bumper as you go through an E-ZPass toll? If so, you better check your statement right away. The truck could be trying to get a free ride on your dime.
At least one person was injured in a car accident on Tuesday afternoon.
A car accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike overnight left two people injured before a second accident occurred nearby.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission says that it has reopened the toll road between the Reading Interchange and the Harrisburg East Interchange.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...