Pa. Department of Transportation
Phase one of the nearly $21-million project calls for crews to completely rebuild Markley Street, also known as Route 202 South.
The concept for a new Route 202 dates back nearly half a century, and now it’s just about two months from reality.
Penndot officials say the four suspects were employed by them as subcontractors, and note that between 60 and 70 of these cast-iron grates have been reported missing in the past year and a half.
Amtrak has been ordered by Congress to slash its $8-million annual subsidy for the Philadelphia-to-Harrisburg “Keystone” route.
The five Pennsylvania Department of Transportation photo and exam centers in Philadelphia will stay open until 7pm on Thursdays, from September 27th until November 8th.
Mayor Nutter wanted extra hours and extra personnel at all ID centers every day until Election Day. The state countered with a few extra hours on Thursdays.
“Motorists need to be reminded that disregarding a ramp meter is a punishable offense and it carries the same penalties as running a red light,” says Penndot spokesman Gene Blaum.
EZ Pass is one of a number of technologies used for traffic management that — for some — stoke privacy concerns.
Do red-light cameras reduce accidents, or cause them? There are impassioned arguments on both sides.
The Greenwood Avenue Bridge in Jenkintown (Montgomery County) closed on June 25th so Penndot crews could replace the 73-year-old structure. The work has been idled since July 18th.
No one likes driving on worn-out roads, but many drivers don’t like the solution either: closing lanes on those roads so they can be repaved.
Pennsylvania’s new voter ID law requires that, beginning in November of this year, all voters present a photo ID every time they vote. But you need to plan ahead.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta