People seeking medical attention for someone overdosing on drugs would be protected from prosecution under a bill that has passed the New Jersey Legislature.
A local parent, devastated by the loss of his son to a drug overdose, is personally appealing to President Obama and others to change the nation’s medical privacy laws.
Prosecutors say a southern New Jersey man has been charged with illegally disposing of the body of a woman who died of a drug overdose.
When Eagles coach Andy Reid’s son Garrett was found dead on August 5th, he was in possession of 19 vials of unknown substances, 47 syringes and 64 needles. On Monday, Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli spoke regarding the Reid case and what was contained in those vials.
Police are investigating nine possible overdoses at a Center City concert venue.
Stephanie Bongiovi was found unresponsive by medics after she apparently overdosed on heroin in a Hamilton College dorm early Wednesday.
Authorities say Jon Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter is hospitalized after overdosing on heroin in a dorm at her upstate New York college.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...