Over The Counter
Not only are there medications available by prescription that can help control allergy symptoms, there are also many effective over the counter remedies.
At Shippensburg University, students can now get more than snacks from a vending machine.
Antibiotic cream is something which many parents reach for all the time to treat cuts and scrapes, but research says it could cause a potentially dangerous drug resistant strain of the Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Staph Infection, also known as MRSA.
According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, 35% of people relied on a home remedy or over-the-counter medication instead of going to the doctor in the last 12 months.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta