Department of State spokesman Ron Ruman said Friday the number continues to fall as crews work to restore electricity.
Superstorm Sandy is heading into central Pennsylvania, bringing along lashing rains and high winds that are expected to leave many more without power.
About 10,000 New Jersey utility customers remain without electricity one week after an October snowstorm hit parts of the state.
The latest storm has sent thousands without power. Here are the latest power outages reported around the Delaware Valley.
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta