The destruction in Moore mirrors the damage in Ortley Beach after Sandy.
Beach towns hit hard by superstorm Sandy are still trying to recover, but the storm has many homeowners scrambling.
A one bedroom trailer –- even with minimal furnishings, a bathroom and kitchenette — is what Tony and Lois Williams of Ortley Beach would prefer over the small Holiday Inn hotel room in Absecon that they have called home for the last several weeks.
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta