“When you do go out on Valentine’s night it tends to be like a New Year’s Eve kind of.” one woman said.
Whether it’s a night out with the family or an intimate dinner for two dining out these days doesn’t always have to take a big bite out of your budget.
It used to be that you had to be a real VIP to get recognized at your favorite restaurant. But as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, now your name, your favorite table, and even how much you tip can be stored in databases for instant access.
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...