March 13th is “Good Samaritan Day,” recognizing strangers who get involved to help.
OnStar has made a U-turn on a policy that raised privacy concerns among former customers and led to calls from lawmakers for a federal investigation.
The company says it reserves the right to sell data even when the service is cancelled. That is ruffling feathers of Delaware Senator Chris Coons and others on Capitol Hill.
OnStar is testing ‘Family Link,’ a system that will tell you where your car is when you are not in it. Currently, it is invitation only but it will open up to more consumers in the near future.
Increasingly, car companies want to find ways to let you merge your smartphone with your vehicle but there’s concern over driver distraction, and that must be addressed.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater