Ohio State University
Chris reviews the Broad Street Run, The Phillies blowout loss to the Marlins, the latest news on the Benghazi terror attacks, and potential snags in the plan to privatize Pennsylvania’s state owned liquor stores. He talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manager, Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, and National Security Analyst, Ed Turzanski.
A new study indicates couples who regularly fight have elevated stress levels that significantly impede the ability of their bodies to heal wounds.
According to researchers at Ohio State University, physical or mental stress one or two days before cancer treatment may reduce the effectiveness of the therapy.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta