A man convicted of opening fire on police officers who were executing a no-knock search warrant at his southern New Jersey home is now facing more than 130 years in prison.
A Plymouth Township police officer was shot and killed Thursday evening responding to a hit-and-run crash in Montgomery County, according to authorities.
A Philadelphia police officer was attacked and injured by a Rottweiler on Sunday afternoon after a routine traffic stop turned violent in Wynnefield.
The incident occurred at 52nd and Jefferson Streets around 10:30 a.m.
A police officer and a police dog have been wounded in a standoff in southern New Jersey.
- Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker's Dad Stands By Son In NJ Killing
- Christie Backs Oklahoma Aid, Blunting Talk Of Payback
- Complaints Filed Against 4 Colleges Over Rapes, Including Swarthmore College
- Wall Street: Online Bets Can Help AC Market Grow
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...