New Jersey is extending the deadline for registration of charities and fundraisers related to Superstorm Sandy.
Lower Merion Township has opened multiple warming stations throughout the township due to power outages caused by Superstorm Sandy.
Multiple mandatory evacuations have been issued for residents living in the Delaware Valley.
Sandy will be called a post tropical cyclone when it makes landfall, even though it will be coming in at category 1 hurricane strength.
Margate Public Works crews will make over a thousand sandbags to give out at the Public Works yard.
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta