Three Ocean City beaches have been closed due to a possible sewage spill.
One of the Jersey shore’s most family-friendly towns is throwing a special week of “weird” events, starting Monday.
Meteorologist Kate Bilo fills in for Kathy Orr this week in Ocean City, New Jersey at the Music Pier.
According to authorities, the Cape May Health Department notified Ocean City at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday that it was safe for bathers to return to the water.
There’s been a spike in the number of beach and ocean injuries this summer at the Jersey Shore.
Police in Ocean City, New Jersey are searching for answers after 11 cars were vandalized over the past week.
Scores of people packed the beaches and boardwalks at the Jersey Shore on this Independence Day.
In this week’s Orr at the Shore, Kathy Orr is in Ocean City, NJ.
In this week’s Orr at the Shore, Kathy Orr is in Ocean City where folks down there are helping raise money for Alex’s Lemonade Stand.
So you’re headed down the shore this weekend, family in tow. Hitting the boardwalk? Of course. But what is the one item kids (and some adults) just gotta take home this year?
A 7,000 square-foot Victorian style home that was once on sale for $6.5 million is now on the auction market.
Chris talks to Lawyer Gregory Gianforcaro on the latest in the Jerry Sandusky trial, Matthew Pestronk about his company’s dispute with unions, CBS Philly’s Spike Eskin on Flyers, Sixers, and Phillies all losing last night, and former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty about Rick Santorum’s endorsement of Mitt Romney.
Voters in a dry New Jersey seaside community that calls itself America’s Greatest Family Resort has decided to stay that way, rejecting a proposal that would have let restaurant patrons bring their own wine or beer to enjoy with dinner.
Chris analyzes why President Obama fails to embrace same sex marriage with the same zeal as Vice-President Joe Biden and other members of his cabinet. He talks to CBS 3′s Nicole Brewer in Ocean City, NJ as they vote whether or not to allow patrons to bring alcohol in restaraunts and to Beasley Reece about the suspensions to Cole Hamels and Claude Giroux.
Supporters of the change that would allow people to bring their own wine and beer to restaurants off the boardwalk are holding their third and final informational meeting on Wednesday night.
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Health: Most Sunscreens Don't Provide Good Protection
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...