Ocean City Boardwalk
Boardwalk merchants say Jersey Shore visitors are spending a little more over last year, but not much more.
Jersey shore shop owners think this holiday weekend will be a good one for business.
Police say a driver and his female passenger drove onto the boardwalk in Ocean City Tuesday evening in an attempt to find a lost cell phone.
The family oriented attractions along the 2.5-mile stretch of the Ocean City Boardwalk warmed the hearts of judges, according to the Travel Channel. It’s the only boardwalk in the garden state that was named among the best.
Mack and Manco’s Pizza, which has been on the Ocean City boardwalk for decades, will change its name to Manco and Manco’s Pizza.
A weekend between fall and winter in Ocean City, NJ proved to be a fun-filled getaway for Jay Lloyd.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Wednesday's Child: Laejja
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...