Seth Williams announced Monday that he will convene an investigating grand jury to look into the center city building collapse. U.S. officials are in the process of filing charges against NSA leaker Edward Snowden. Publisher and editor of the Germantown Chronicle, Jim Foster holds Mayor Nutter accountable for the Center City building collapse in his article “Mayor and Admin at Fault”. New Jersey state senate may allow police officers to confiscate the cell phones of drivers involved in accidents. Tim Butler of the Psychedelic Furs joins Chris and Paige to talk Awesome Fests.
A post-Hurricane Sandy tour of the New Jersey coast line on Tuesday gives the president a chance for a three-point play that can move him ahead of the recent controversies that have dogged the White House.
President Barack Obama has signed an order authorizing the government to begin cutting $85 billion from federal accounts.
President Obama, in his State of the Union address, listed as one of his priorities — high quality preschool education for every child in the nation. The latest national data available show only 28 percent of 4-year-olds attending preschool.
Gov. Chris Christie is thanking President Obama for coming to New Jersey’s aid after Superstorm Sandy and remembering the 42,000 state residents still homeless since the Oct. 29 storm.
The GI Bill is the government’s way of repaying veterans who, as a result of their service, can go to college fulltime with their living expenses covered. Does it pay off?
All 67 of Pennsylvania’s counties have certified their vote totals from the Nov. 7 election.
Asked Wednesday about whether he is now eyeing a presidential run four years from now, the Republican governor says, “I’ve got a job do here in New Jersey.”
In New Jersey, voters have four methods of casting their ballots in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
After a presidential campaign distinguished more by sporadic TV commercials than candidate visits to the state, Pennsylvania voters will help choose the nation’s leader and elect a U.S. senator, a state attorney general and dozens of other government leaders in Tuesday’s election.
The TV screens of Pennsylvanians are suddenly empty of presidential campaign advertising as the post-Labor Day campaign season begins.
Every four years, the New Jersey Pest Management Association pits two Madagascar hissing cockroaches against each other in a race for the White House.
A novel fundraising idea by the Obama re-election campaign has instead raised chuckles on at least one late night comedy show.
A new poll finds a majority of New Jersey voters have a favorable view of President Barack Obama.
President Barack Obama says he now supports same-sex marriage, ending months of equivocation on a subject with powerful election-year consequences.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...