A New Jersey grand jury has refused to indict a woman known widely as the “tanning mom” after being accused of endangering her child by allegedly bringing her into a tanning booth.
A Connecticut novelty company is selling a “tanorexic” action figure based on a deeply tanned New Jersey mother accused of causing skin burns to her young daughter in a tanning booth.
A woman whose own skin is deeply bronze-colored from regular visits to a tanning salon has been accused of taking her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth in violation of state law, burning the girl’s skin.
- SEPTA Riders To See Fare Hikes Starting July 1
- Mary J. Blige Faces $3.4M Federal Tax Lien In NJ
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta