When it comes to health care, you might think that heart disease or cancer cost the most. In actuality, the most expensive condition to treat is dementia.
Long term care policies are far from standard, and they differ in significant ways. Here are some critical considerations.
There are laws to protect seniors from the harm that can occur at long term care facilities. And, every state has an Ombudsman who can help.
State Department of Health spokeswoman Holli Senior says too often facilities are mentioned when they do something wrong and are rarely praised for doing things correctly.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing