County-run nursing homes across New Jersey are banding together in hopes of getting extra help to stay in business as government funding continues to be reduced.
It was a 3 a.m. wake up call that sent staff members at the Haverford Township nursing home into high alert. Sparks started to fly when water leaked through holes in the roof and poured onto some wires.
Some local moms stayed in their nursing homes due to illness this Mother’s Day.
Bullying at senior centers and nursing homes happens more often than you might think.
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia